Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little Dora is guest-blogging...

It was a real honour to be picked out as a guest-blogger for Ken Wilson's blog!! First I was surprised, then I got down to writing...
Black-out in the beginning... What am I supposed to write? Ken gave me a plan of course, but I was never good at writing during school years...
It is not one of my best posts, but what is done, is done...
Re-posting it over here:

http://kenwilsonelt.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/guest-post-11-16-dora-pap-on-teaching-english-and-german-to-greek-students/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read it and what shall I say? GREAT and WONDERFUL blog Dora! You can be proud of it!

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

thank you dear Jenny!

Christina Markoulaki said...

Love the cartoon, hehe! And your guest post, of course!

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

hehehe...

Featured Post

Teaching online through Lockdown

Some months ago, when I wrote a blog on online Teaching for iTDi , I could never imagine that the teaching world would turn digital overn...